29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
Have a go at our fun food and drink quiz. Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Which fast food franchise has the largest number of restaurants in the world?
c. Burger King
2. Jollof rice is the national dish of which country?
3. From which city did the Caesar salad originate?
a. San Juan, Puerto Rico
b. Tijuana, Mexico
c. Las Vegas, USA
4. From which country does the Caipirinha cocktail originate?
5. Marsala wine comes from which Mediterranean island?
6. The seafood dish Lox is traditionally made using what fish?
b. Sea Bass
7. Antonio Carluccio was one half of the ‘Two Greedy Italians’, but who was the other?
a. Gennaro Contaldo
b. Gino D’Acampo
c. Bruno Tonioli
8. Which popular sauce comes from Avery Island in Louisiana (USA)?
b. Lea & Perrins
9. From which country does the beer Grolsch come from?
10. Which type of pasta’s name means little worms?
Answers: a, a, b, b, a, c, a, c, b, a