We are delighted to welcome you back to Symonds at Redwood.
Read below the safety procedures to expect before you book.
Book a table online:
Before you visit
We have updated our safety measures to keep everyone safe. We are currently asking all visitors to our facilities to provide the following when you dine with us:
- Declaration that you have been double or triple vaccinated.
- Or, declaration that you have undertaken a Lateral Flow Test, and that it was a negative result on the day of your visit to our village.
- Exemptions apply.
In addition, we continue to encourage all of our guests to exercise caution before visiting us.
- Please stay at home if you believe you may have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or any other infectious illness in the past two weeks.
- It is now mandatory for all visitors to wear a mask in communal areas and when moving around the restaurant, club and village.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and you will be asked to sign in, either on paper or via the NHS app. If your temperature is high then we will be unable to welcome you on this occasion.
- All diners must book online or over the phone before visiting the restaurant.
As always, we will continue to review and update our safety measures in line with the evolving situation.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Tables can be booked for up to two hours.
To book afternoon tea or to specify any special seating requests, please include this as a special request on your booking above.
Afternoon Tea Takeaway
Takeaway orders can only be placed over the phone. To place an order and arrange your collection time please call us.